Monday, May 13, 2013

Why did Iniya act without wearing blouse? Ramki

M S Saravanan is producing a film titled Masani under the banner Sri Green Productions. After a long hiatus, Ramki is donning the lead role in this film. Iniya is donning the female lead role. L G Ravichandran and Padmarajan are directing this film.

Ramki while speaking said, “I have donned the lead roles in 65 films. Now I have come back to act. The reason for the gap is because I wanted a break. I was getting lots of offers in between but I was avoiding them. I wanted to make my re-entry in a high budgeted film.

That is why I agreed to act in Biryani. In between I heard the story of Masani. I liked it and gave my nod. Though I am the hero of this film, Iniya has donned the title role. Iniya has acted in this film without wearing blouse. This is not for the purpose of glamour. Some of the women pertaining to certain sect in the surrounding villages of Salem do not wear blouses even today. We have shown the pain of those people in this film. Now I will continue to act in films in future.”

No comments:

Post a Comment