Wednesday, May 29, 2013

NAYANTARA’S EX HAS NO TIME TO BE LONELY


He is ace choreographer turned director and going places. He is former boyfriend of Malayalam siren Nayantara. Perhaps, this is enough to get your guess! Yes, it is Prabhu Deva.

The dancing icon Prabhu deva, who turned 40 today, finally breaks his silence. He says he has no time to brood over his loneliness. ‘Of course, I’d like someone in my life. And of course, when I go home in the evening I wish there was someone waiting for me. But very honestly, I don’t have time to be lonely.

My work fills up most of my day and when I get home I just want to sleep. As for company, I’ve some good friends in Mumbai and Chennai,’ he said. For this birthday, Prabhu deva flew home to Chennai to be with his two sons and very close friends. He has hits like ‘Pokkiri‘, ‘Wanted‘ and ‘Rowdy Rathore‘.

He quipped on turning 40, ‘I’ve heard life starts at 40. I wouldn’t know until I get there… I suspect 40 would just be another number. I have never allowed myself to stop and consider my age. I’ve always been on the move.’

Prabhu deva was supposed to enter wedlock with Nayantara but called it quits later. He even parted ways with his wife for Nayan. Does Nayantara conveyed birthday greetings to Prabhu? May be or may not. But this is the question doing rounds in Tamil and Hindi film industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment