Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Getting closer with Nayanthara? Arya’s confession


Arya and Nayanthara are easily the most spoken-about stars in recent times in Kollywood. They are said to be in a ‘serious relationship’ these days.

Nayanthara, who has been into and out of her relationships with Simbu and Prabhu Deva in the past, is said to have found a ‘perfect soul-mate’ in Arya. Nayan was about to get married to Prabhu Deva when some misunderstanding crept in their relationship leading to their split and Nayan’s subsequent ‘sanyas’ from films and her anticipated come-back.

While Prabhu Deva remains single and insists he would remain so in future too, Nayanthara is said to be going ‘steady’ with Arya. While Nayan remains non-committal about the relationship other than saying she is just a close friend of Arya, the latter is somewhat forthright in his remarks about their relationship.

“It’s true that I’m close to Nayanthara….I’m on friendly terms with many actresses in the industry but my relationship with Nayan is something special. I can discuss all my personal affairs with her. It’s very difficult for me to keep responding all that has been said and written about us in the press.

“For the present, we are close with each other. At this very moment, I can’t comment as to what could be the ‘next stage’ in our relationship,” says Arya.

No comments:

Post a Comment