Saturday, May 18, 2013

I starved in order to become an actress: Actress Nanditha


Actress Nanditha of Atta Kathy fame said that she starved in order to become an actress. She while speaking about this, said, “ I hail from Bangalore.

Right from child hood days I wanted to become an actress but my parents did not agree for this. I was stubborn in this matter.

I locked myself in a room and did not speak with my parents. Three days I starved without eating food. Later on my parents permitted me to become an actress by stipulating some conditions.

They told me that I can act only after completing my studies. I agreed for this. When I got the opportunity to act in Atta Kathy, I accepted it. My film Nalanum Nandhiniyum is to be released soon.

In Ethir Neechal, I acted without makeup. There was news that I refused to act in this film because there was another heroine in this film.

That is wrong. Whatever offers I get, I will only see my character. If I like I act in that film. I have acted in four films in a year. Currently I am learning Tamil.”

1 comment:

  1. It’s arduous to seek out knowledgeable people on this matter, but you sound like you already know what you’re talking about! Thanks become an actress

    ReplyDelete