Monday, May 6, 2013

Hansika is my most favourite actress: Sundar C


Director-actor Sundar C has opined that he loved the acting style of Hansika. “I can say with certainty that after my wife Kushboo, no other actress has impressed me the way Hansika has,” said Sundar at the audio-launch of his Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru held at the Sathyam Cinemas in the city.

Sundar has earnestly taken to direction after realizing (albeit lately) that acting was not his cup of tea for long and that his future was always in the field of film-making. Sundar’s latest directorial venture has Siddharth and Hansika in lead roles. Arya, Siddharth, Ganesh Venkatraman, Khushboo, Hansika, Dhananjayan, H. Murali, K.S. Srinivasan, T. Siva, Pandiraj, K.V. Anand, Kannan, Nalan Kumarasamy and Balaji Mohan were among those who attended the audio launch.

Director K.S. Ravikumar presided over the audio-launch. Arya released the audio cassettes and CDs of the film which was accepted by K V Anand. Speaking at the event, Sundar said “I taught Siddharth on how to lead life tension-free. Now i see a completely transformed Siddharth. I can say Siddharth is like my younger brother.

“It was a nice experience to me to make Hansika act. I had pre-planned my shooting schedules and am glad that the planning helped a lot. Hansika, who is known as ‘Junior Khushboo’, not only resembles Khushboo in her appearance but is also a great actress like my wife. I loved Hansika’s punctuality not only in the shooting schedule held in India but also in Japan. She is definitely a committed and sincere actress.

“Even while we were doing our outdoor shoots in the chilling winds of Japan , Hansika never seeked the comfort of caravan during breaks inspite of being in shorts. Her cooperation was very nice and though I have directed many actresses in the past, none of them were half-as cooperative as Hansika. Though some actresses may not like what I say, I would say that Hansika is my most favourite actress after Khushboo,” concluded Sundar.

No comments:

Post a Comment