Monday, May 13, 2013

We cannot entice the audience with glamour alone: Actress Oviya


Oviya made her debut through the film Kalavani. She continued to act in Marina, Muthuku Muthaga, Sillunu Oru Sandhippu and Kalakalappu. She is currently acting in Moodar Koodam, Madha Yaanai Kootam and in another film.

She while speaking to the media said, “Many are asking me about new directors. Now times have changed. The audience who use to go to high budgeted films have started coming to see the low budgeted films. Small budgeted films have become great successes these days.

New directors are coming up with innovative ideas. Hence they are able to give different kinds of films that attract the people. There is also a question about the film titled Moodar Koodam in which I am donning the lead role. People ask that the film has been titled differently. I get trapped amidst some foolish people and suffer a lot.
Each character in this film will be different and pragmatic. Pasanga Pandiraj is releasing this film. From this itself one can know that there is something special in this film. About donning glamour roles, I will say that beauty is adored by everyone. If I get a beautiful character I will enjoy and act in it. It is wrong notion that I will get roles only if I don glamour roles. I don’t think that you can attract the audience with glamour alone. “

No comments:

Post a Comment