Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Surveen Chawla disappointed with Cricketer Sreesanth


Actress Surveen Chawla,who was once romantically linked with Sreesanth after pairing with him on a dance reality show, says that she is taken by shock by the cricketer's alleged involvement in the spot fixing scandal.

The lure of money can make the sanest people go astray. I wouldn't be lying if I say that I am sad and disappointed with what Sreesanth did. I'm not going to mince words here, had it been a good friend or an acquaintance,my stand on this issue will be the same," says Surveen.

She adds, "While we are friends, I have not been in touch with him recently. I've always seen him as a person who has inspired people from Kerala to take up cricket. I was in Cannes when learned about his arrest; it was shocking."

No comments:

Post a Comment