Friday, May 24, 2013

I am in love for the last one year: Actress Lakshmi Rai


Actress Lakshmi Rai has mentioned that she loves an industrialist for the past one year and they will get married after two years. Lakshmi Rai had acted in number of Tamil films including Dhaam Dhoom, Mankatha and Kanchana.

There is news that she is in love with a South Indian industrialist. Speaking about this, Lakshmi Rai said, “I have already selected a suitable lover for me. For the last one year, we are moving very intimately. He is an industrialist.
He is a jovial and friendly person. He is a good hearted person. Many are asking that who the person is. He hails from South India.

I will announce about this person very soon. I wanted a life partner like that person. He has seen some of my films. He has liked them but he is not crazy about films. I am currently acting in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi films.

Talks are being held with me to act in a Hindi film. Our marriage will take place after two years only. I have not decided that whether I will continue to act in films or assist my husband after marriage. In the recent time I am asked questions linking me with cricketers. I have no connection with anyone. To tell the truth, I am disappointed because we do not give importance to our national game hockey.”

No comments:

Post a Comment