Wednesday, May 29, 2013

NAMITHA ASKS FOR A KISS FROM DEBUTANT DIRECTOR

Namitha, the former dream girl of many Tamil fans, created some anxious moments by openly asking for a kiss from a debutant director. The incident occurred during the audio-launch of a short film Hi Pooja I am Krishnan held in Chennai earlier this week.

For the first time in Kollywood history, the audio-launch of a short film was held in the form of a grand function. Krishnakanth is the director who was asked by Namitha to give her a kiss. Speaking at the function, Krishnakanth remarked that it was the first time that the audio of a short film was being released through a function.

“My parents are majorly responsible for this effort of mine; they have always encouraged and stood by me in all my endeavours. I’m now going to do something and I hope the audiences won’t mind,” he said. He then called his parents to come up on-stage kissed them affectionately. Namitha, who was watching this, gestured as if saying that she was also to be kissed in a similar manner.

Krishnakanth smiled and said “I couldn’t have asked for a better offer; if anybody here felt jealous about me, I’m not at all responsible.” However, he didn’t go ahead to call Namitha on-stage to kiss her.

Director Samuthirakkani, actors  Srikanth and Shanthanu Bhagyaraj were among others who participated in the function and wished Krishnanth a huge success.

No comments:

Post a Comment