Friday, May 3, 2013

Andrea refuses to act with the actor whom she loved


Andrea got the opportunity to act with an actor whom she had mentioned earlier that she was in love. Fahaad Fazil is a young Malayalam actor. He is also the son of the famous director Fazil. He had paired with Andrea in the Malayalam film Annayum Rasoolum.

This film was a great hit. Fahaad while speaking to the media said, “When I was acting in this film, I did not speak much to Andrea. When I had come to Chennai for editing, I felt that I was in love with Andrea. Now I am deeply in love with her.” This created a commotion in the industry. On the other hand, Andrea denied this love affair.

At this juncture, efforts were taken to make Andrea to pair with Fahaad Fazil in a Malayalam film titled North 24 Kaatham. Andrea has denied acting in this film. She feels that Fahaad may raise the love affair again. Sources close to her say that she is not acting in this film because she has no call sheet and the only Malayalam film she is acting is London Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment