Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hansika denies being in love with Simbu !

Southern actress Hansika Motwani strongly denies recent rumours of a link-up with Tamil actor Silambarasan aka Simbu and adds "when I'm in love, I will inform".

Hansika and Simbu are currently working on two Tamil films "Vaalu" and "Vettai Mannan".

"(I have) been hearing a lot of news about my link up. All I can do is laugh it off because I love reading stuff about me, which I myself don't know, " posted Hansika on her Twitter page.

"Let me still clear the air that there is no truth to any rumours. When I'm in love, I will openly inform the media, " she further wrote.

She admits celebrity lifestyle is prone to rumours.

"I understand it's a part and parcel of celebrity life, but still don't want to give my fans any wrong information and I know my media family will support me, " she wrote.

Hansika Motwani has a very busy year ahead of her with 5 movies in Tamil. ‘Vaalu’, ‘Vettai Mannan’, ‘Singam 2′, ‘Biriyani’ and ‘Theeya Velai Seyyum Kumaru’ are the films this young actress has in her bag for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment