Monday, June 17, 2013

SAMANTHA TO GET MARRIED AND DIVORCED!

Actress Samantha‘s latest tweets has shocked and raised many eyebrows. Here is an interesting tweet conversation between Samantha, Harish Shankar and actress Vidyu Raman:

‘Shooting with a kid…he had to hug me.. I didn’t wanna let go.. His tiny lil fingers and arms wrapped around me tight.. Sigh..’

‘I know I am getting old now… Ha ha… Mommy feelings are starting to creep in…’

Actress Vidyu Raman replied, ‘@Samanthaprabhu2 well whenever it happens can’t wait to dance at the wedding! Teehee! :P’

Samantha, reverted, ‘@VidyuRaman ha ha’

Harish Shankar added, ‘@VidyuRaman @Samanthaprabhu2 Yaaa I too wanna join in Baarat…’

Sam replied, ‘@harish2you @VidyuRaman hello relax I am not getting married Tm… Not for a long long long long long time… So calm down..just andi’

Harish asked, ‘@Samanthaprabhu2 Not even for our Dance :-(‘

Samantha admitted, ‘@harish2you fine I ll get married and divorced just to see the both of u dance’.

No comments:

Post a Comment