Monday, June 24, 2013

It is true that I love: Kajal’s sister frank statement

Nisha Agarwal is the younger sister of Kajal Agarwal. Nisha Agarwal had donned the female lead role in the film titled Ishtam which had Vimal in the lead role. Nisha is currently acting in Telugu films.

She while speaking said, “I am happy because I am the sister of Kajal Agarwal. We both will be fighting like small kids. Kajal will be very strong. Ultimately I will get hit by her and cry. There is only two years difference between me and her. We both grew up like twins.

People will say that we both are alike. Many are asking me that whether I am interested in Hindi films since Kajal Agarwal is acting in Hindi films. I feel very comfortable here. There is a question that whether I am in love with anyone. It is true that I am in love with one person. He is not connected with cinema. I will make an announcement regarding this at the appropriate time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment