Monday, June 10, 2013

My wife Aishwarya is 100 times simple than Rajini: Dhanush

Actor Dhanush has mentioned that his wife Aishwarya is 100 times simpler than his father-in-law Rajnikanth. Dhanush, who was keeping away from the media for quite some time, has now spoken to the media wholeheartedly.

Dhanush said, “My father-in- law Rajnikanth will always be an example for simplicity but only if you move with my wife and Rajnikanth’s daughter Aishwarya, you can see that she is 100 times simpler than her father. She has never behaved like Super Star’s daughter.

She will move with everyone equally. I was in love with a girl when I was studying in school. That did not materialize. My school time lover is in America now. Our friendship continues through mail. Before acting in Raanjhnaa I had the intention of directing. Since the story of Raanjhnaa impressed me I have decided to act and postponed by directorial venture.”

1 comment:

  1. 1BR Annexe for Rent/Lease in Dehiwala
    DEHIWALA- 1 Bedroomed annexe in ground floor,sitting,toilet,cooking facility,seperate entrance / utility Meters, CDMA phone, Semi-furnished @ Rs 12500/=for long term. One year Advance Rs 10,000/=refundable deposit.Monthly You have to pay only water and electricity bills.Very Secured place for ladies.No interfearences.50 Meters to the Galle Road, 9A 1/2, Eidiriweera Avenue.
    Contact: Waduge, Sri Lanka
    Email: yuboo@rocketmail.com
    Phone: 94777240124 (No Muslims Please)

    ReplyDelete